Physical Therapy Online
- Assessments and Second Opinions
- Low-cost valuable option and addition to a face to face visit
- Secure, easy credit card processing
Damien Howell Physical Therapy has partnered with American Well to provide online physical therapy – an alternative to face to face home-based Physical Therapy visits.
There may be times when an in-person assessment of your musculoskeletal problem isn’t convenient or you just want a second opinion or to talk to a Physical Therapist. Telehealth can be a convenient alternative. The American Well Platform provides a HIPAA Secure platform for service and messaging.
Your virtual Physical Therapist will provide:
- Opportunity to get questions answered quickly regarding your painful musculoskeletal problems
- Easy access to an Orthopedic Board Certified Physical Therapist
- A low-cost valuable option to a face to face Physical Therapy visit, spending less time in travel and waiting in a clinic
- Opportunity for a lower cost follow up visit after an initial face to face home-based visit
- Opportunity to show and tell as opposed to just tell via phone or email
- Opportunity for you to video record yourself performing painful activities, and forward the video to me via secure HIPAA compliant platform so that I can perform a careful in-depth analysis of the movements and suggest to you verbal cues to correct faulty painful movements
- Opportunity to obtain Second Opinions regarding Physical Therapy services that you are already receiving
Physical Therapy Online Requirements:
- High-speed Internet access
- Apple or Android device with a camera
- You need to be in Virginia
- Credit card for payment - $69.00 per visit
Go to www.AmericanWell.com to download the free app,
Contact me to request an appointment for Physical Therapy Online visit at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact me directly if you have question's whether your problem can be handled via online video conferencing or would be better suited with a face to face visit.
I saw Damien for an internet video conference Physical Therapy visit after I had an in person PT visit. I was familiar with my home exercise program and was able to ask Damien how I should progress forward in my exercises and when I should (or shouldn’t) begin other activities. Damien and I then developed a plan as to how I should progress my activity for the next week. I liked the fact that it was easy to schedule an appointment at a convenient time and I was able to have all of my questions answered quickly. The internet video conference was also very easy to set up.